Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week 46



This week you got to get out and swim a bit. We discovered you loved swimming while visiting grandma and grandpa! You love splashing in the water and watching the girls try to entertain you!
You also like kicking your legs if I get you out of your float and just hold you!



You also like trying to eat the water. I have a hard time keeping your head away from all that water. Maybe it is tastier than I remember!!






The only time you were really upset while swimming was when you were in the sun and you couldn't seem to see! I tried getting you to wear a hat, but it was immediately pulled off. Even with the strap you seem to get it right off your head!! I love you baby C and are so glad you are such a water baby!









No comments: