This past week you have done a lot of fun things little C. You have really enjoyed being out on the swing. You get a bit scared at the initial push but after that you are ok!
I love how you are just poking your little head out over the seat! You are getting big but this picture reminds me that you are still my little baby!
Another way in which you are getting big is that you are getting braver when it comes to standing. You are pulling yourself up more often...even if it is for little bits of time.
This summer you have loved all sorts of fruit. You especially love watermelon! Mama thought I would let you feed yourself and you had a lot of fun squeezing the juice out of your left over watermelon! You were sure a sweet, sticky mess!
2 comments:
Cute pictures... I can't believe it's been almost a year since they were taken! You'll definitely need to spend some time this summer playing catch up! So glad you updated ~
hey! a new post!
I think you should alternate posting old ones and new ones. I need fixes.
Post a Comment