Friday, June 8, 2007

Fun Day

Today is going to be a fun day! We have a lot to do to get ready for R's family to come visit but we are taking some time to go to a six flags park with the girls and some good friends. We bought season passes this year and are excited to put them to good use! We told M we would go earlier in the week and every day she has asked how many more nights she will have to go to sleep until we got to the park! I thought of not going because we have so much to do but I guess there will always be so much to do and only a very short while to have fun with our girls. I'm also going to plant flowers later...photos to come!

2 comments:

amelia said...

yay! i love children's excitement about things like that. all the pent up eagerness to wake up and have it be the day. wish i could be there to enjoy your fun day with you.

and you made the right choice. there's always work to be done. always. sometimes you just need to turn your back on it and enjoy all the fun and joy of life. you'll be happier while you do your work after a little fun.

can't wait to see the pictures! (of the flowers and of the girls at 6 flags).

natasha said...

Sounds FUN! Wish I could go with all of you! I miss you all! Love you and can't wait to see your pic's!
tash