Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Little Ballerina

M had her first recital on the 19th. She did such a good job! She was the last girl to join her ballet class and I think she did the best job. Her teacher put her in the lead so when it was time to lead the line in a circle she went first. She is growing up so quickly and we love our little ballerina. (Their class danced to I'm Just a Little Black Raincloud from Whinnie the Phooh!)









4 comments:

amelia said...

do you remember the year you got to be a bunny and i got to be a bluebird? i think that was my favorite dance costume, though the star was pretty fun, too.

do their classes continue through the summer?

zeeny said...

We'll start up again in the fall...too many vacations in the summer!

Tad said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

natasha said...

Aaah.....she is just too cute!
tash