
Sometimes I am so obsessed with taking pictures that I can't just stop and have fun. Last Friday on B's Birthday we went to the theme park and our camera's batteries were dead. It was kind of nice not worrying about pictures and just enjoying the moment. I think getting a new camera without a delay would also help. Nikkon D40 would be nice if anyone just wants to get me one! Although I will still take lots of pictures I am going to make an effort to stop and just enjoy moments more often.
1 comment:
that looks like quite a fancy-pants camera! much more-so than mine. but mine will fit in my pocket. and it takes quite lovely pictures, too.
but i agree. sometimes we get too stuck behind how we're seeing something (or taking a picture of it) rather than just enjoying it. you should leave the camera home sometimes and just enjoy the world.
but don't you dare stop posting such cute pictures of the girls. :)
Post a Comment