Okay, isn't this little cowgirl the cutest!?!! M wore her cowboy boots out last night and B was intrigued. She decided she needed a pair of cowboy boots. She said, "Mommy, can I buy cowboy boots at the store?"
"Sure B, next time we go." I replied!
"Yeah, I get cowboy boots" B said!
She is just too cute!
Today she decided not to wait for her own pair and decided to use M's boots!

The boots were a bit big but she managed to have fun despite having to pick her feet up a bit higher so she wouldn't trip over the cowboy boots!


She ran around the house in the boots, her pull up and her shirt...pretty classy don't you think?!

She was so thrilled to be wearing her big sisters boots. She just kept running around talking about how she was a "cowboy"! Who knows, maybe someday she will be a cowboy! If that is what she wants, I'll be fine with that. (As long as she likes other kinds of shoes, especially high heels, I'll be fine with the cowboy boots every once in awhile!!) I love my little cowgirl!
5 comments:
what a cutie!!! She seems so grown up! Love you guys!
such a sweetheart. can't wait to see all of you. and check out B's new boots! maybe she can wear them when we go ride the horsies. :)
I love the picture of her looking at her boots, smiling! What a cutie! Cute pink boots...
Makes me wish (again) that you were closer! Then your girlie girls could play with my girlie girl! Love the boots!
Reminds me of that song, "These boots were made for walking..." It appears your girls are acquiring your appreciation for shoes.:)
Post a Comment