Saturday, July 12, 2008

Good Bye


So, it is time for me to say goodbye to my twenties! Tonight is the last official time I will be in my twenties. Yes, my Birthday is tomorrow and it is the big 3-0!! I have had so much fun the past ten years, but I am looking forward to another amazing ten years until I hit my forties!! Here's to out with the old and in with the new! Good bye twenties!
Why the random picture of me in the hospital with the girls you ask??? Because these little ones were some of the best things that happened to me in my twenties...along with getting married the the best guy in the world!!

4 comments:

Camilla said...

happy birthday! remember that 30s are the new 20s so you are good for another 10 years.

Bonster said...

Hooray! Happy Birthday to you!

wendy_d23 said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day. I hear 30's are even better than 20's.

Abbie said...

Happy Birthday Jen!! That's a great picture. You could have 2 more reasons to make the 30's just as special. hahaha Love ya!!