then dad would have another story to add to his mythic book about mom and her sisters and their mishaps. only it would make the book intergenerational.
Time to share memory. : ) Something I will ALWAYS remember about you: you always wear the snazziest outfits--what a fashionista you are...awesome clothes, jewlery, SHOES (of course the shoes!), you've got it all going on girl!
Oh, okay so I couldn't really leave it at just ONE memory--you ALWAYS remembered my birthday with fabulous FUN socks and a YUMMY Symphony Bar...you're the best! Every time I get a chance to wear my fun socks from you (unfortunately for the socks, just a few times a year out here) I think of you.: ) Thanks!
5 comments:
I LOVE those shoes! I think I need them...can we play guess the price?
It looks like you'd (I'd)trip over the bow!
ha. that's exactly what i thought, casey. :)
then dad would have another story to add to his mythic book about mom and her sisters and their mishaps. only it would make the book intergenerational.
Well I can't say I would ever wear those. They remind me of the big bow conversation from the other day.. shoes and hair don't need big bows.
Time to share memory. : ) Something I will ALWAYS remember about you: you always wear the snazziest outfits--what a fashionista you are...awesome clothes, jewlery, SHOES (of course the shoes!), you've got it all going on girl!
Oh, okay so I couldn't really leave it at just ONE memory--you ALWAYS remembered my birthday with fabulous FUN socks and a YUMMY Symphony Bar...you're the best! Every time I get a chance to wear my fun socks from you (unfortunately for the socks, just a few times a year out here) I think of you.: ) Thanks!
Post a Comment