Have you ever seen those infomercials for bendaroos?? If not, I suppose you probably aren't watching too much kids t.v., because they come on all the time!! Every time they come on the girls get excited, and i f I were being honest I would say I do too!! Today, M had another round with pink eye. (B is jealous because she likes getting eye drops in her eye and M thinks it's the end of the world!!) For being good girls at the doctors office I told M and B they could pick out a surprise at the store after the doctors office!! M wanted bendaroos but I wasn't sure if they were sold in stores. Sure enough, we found a 500 piece set at our craft store and we couldn't be more excited!! They girls spent a couple hours on them once we got home, and I did get involved a bit!
Here is B's attempt at a ladybug...what else!! (We sometimes call her lulu the ladybug...cute book if your interested). I thought she did a great job all by herself.
M decided they would make a scene on our sliding glass doors. Her she is putting roots on her flower!
Here a a couple of progress pictures but they are not done yet!! They have much more space on the window and probably hundreds of bendaroos to go!!!
4 comments:
How fun! I've never seen those before. Guess I need to watch more kid's tv!
I've never seen them before either... but they look like a lot of fun! So sorry about the pink eye!!
I've never heard of them either but they look like a great distraction. I'll have to see if we have them next time I'm at the craft store.
i love it! maybe i'll have to get the girls more when i come visit and we can make a new scene...
Post a Comment