On the nights where I actually get dinner made, this sweet little face is usually right next to me on the counter making it with me! She has always loved to help me make things. M used to enjoy it more but has somewhat grown out of it...unless chocolate is involved! B however, loves helping do just about anything!!
Usually I don't let her help me cut things, but in pre-school they let them help make a few things, so now she thinks she can use a knife! I only let her hold the knife on her own for the picture...usually I help her!!
Here she is enjoying the fruit of her labor!! I do think having her help me cook has made her more willing to try more things! That doesn' t mean she eats it all, just more willing to try!
I am so grateful for my little helper girl! I don't always enjoy cooking meals, but her help always makes it a bit more fun!
2 comments:
So cute! You are such a good mommy! Hope you're feeling good!
She is quite a cutie! Can't believe birthdays are already here.
Post a Comment