Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Little Preview



Tonight B had a dress rehersal for her upcomming ballet recital. (M had to miss hers because of her lovely pink eye!) I love watching three year olds do ballet. I think it is funny because it seems like their arms are barley long enough to raise over their heads to do some of the moves!


B has really enjoyed her ballet class this year. She really liked looking at herself in the mirror that was behind me while I tried taking her picture. I had a hard time getting her to focus on me for even a minute. I think she watched herself in the mirrow the whole dance! I guess there is something about seeing yourself in a tutu that is really exciting!!





3 comments:

Natalie said...

So cute... such a fun thing for her to do!

Guinevere said...

Love her ballet outfit. Little girls & ballet...it doesn't get much better! Those bendaroos look like fun. I've wondered if the kiddos would really like them. Looks like they are a real big hit. Tell M that I hope her pink eye gets better quick! That stuff is AWFUL!! Looks like your trip to Utah was a blast. Thanksgiving Point is beautiful. Maybe next time you guys make it out...we could hook up with you if you can squeeze us in. :)

Heather said...

Oh goodness she's cute. That goes for M too. I can't wait for little girls in ballet costumes.