Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just for Daddy!



Here is little C today. B picked out this outfit and wanted daddy to see it. M and B think it should be C's Halloween outfit since it has monsters on it! Since R hasn't seen C today, I thought I would post some pictures for him!! This is what C did today.

She was just plain cute for most of the day!















Here she is trying to figure out her hands. I just stopped putting mittens on her hands because I figured she had to learn to use them at some point! She had been better about not pinching and scratching her own face this week. When she does pinch her face she gets totally mad and I think she thinks I hurt her!



Here is C sneezing...which she seems to do in sets of four to five sneezes! So cute!


Here she is yawning...she did take one really long nap today and the rest were really short periods of sleep.







And as cute as she is...she still cries sometimes!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love her little Monsters outfit.. so cute! Her little facial expressions are adorable, even the crying one.