Saturday, October 10, 2009

Peace Dude!



So M has totally been into anything peace for the last year or so. Lately she has started to acquire a lot of peace items! I was at the mall the other day and had to get these jammies for her! I was going to save them for Christmas but then realized she only has summer jammies and she has been getting cold at night! I surprised her tonight after her bath with these jammies waiting for her! She was so excited for her new peace jammies! I think they make her look so grown up! Weird how big she looks now that another little baby is here. It might also have to do with how mature she has become over the last year as well. I am always amazed at what a kind thoughtful and helpful girl she is becoming!! Sleep tight M!










1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love it! They fit her personality perfectly...