Dear C,
On the day you turned nine weeks old we also celebrated Halloween...and I must say you made the cutest skeleton I have ever seen! Daddy thought your bow was a bit too big, but mommy thought it couldn't have been cuter!!!
This week has been busy...but fun! One morning when I was getting breakfast ready, the girls surrounded you and had fun as you conducted them in singing!!
Evert time you waved your arms they would sing...and when your arms were still, they would stop singing! It was fun mixing up pancakes to all that giggling!
This week I also noticed you had eyelashes...and they are pretty long. I guess they just suddenly popped out and I didn't even realize it
We also took you to get your first shots this week...and daddy stayed to be with you to get your shots while mommy left to pick up B from preschool. Mommy doesn't do so well with the two month shots...I feel so bad. I usually do all the shot from here on out though. You were a bit fussy after the shots, but life went on!
We also took you to the pediatric cardiologist this week to get a check up on your heart. We found out that the hole in your heart has remained the same size and we will have to have it checked again at one year. The cardiologist did say it is possible that the hole would never affect your health and you would lead a very normal life. He also said it was still possible it would close on its own. Mommy was happy to hear that news, but I would rather you didn't have a hole in your heart at all! I guess as long as you are healthy, I will be happy. I loved these pictures of you with milk running down your chin. I love nursing you and spending that time with you. You are my best nurser so far, and my biggest baby. You are in the 60th percentile for weight...weighing 11pounds 6 ounces at your check up! I love you chubby little legs and your cheeks are just perfect for kissing! I love you so much little C and can't imagine my days and nights without you!
Love,
Mama
2 comments:
I love the bow! It matches perfectly! DId you make all these cute bows for her? I love them.
I did not make the bows...I wish. I got them from an online store called the tip top shop...they have tons of cute bows!
Post a Comment