This past week has been a fun week. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. I know I probably say it a lot, but time goes so quickly and little babies don't stay too little for long!
Here little C is enjoying a nice fall day out in her stroller. She loves looking around, once she decides to open her eyes to the outside light!
I love these cheeks and chin. She is such a cutie!
This week the smiles have started in full swing! Usually they come after a long nap and feeding and they are big open mouth smiles. We live for these smiles around this house! She has also starting cooing and talking to me. I had forgotten how much fun those first little noises are. I sometimes think she surprises herself with the noises. She is very expressive with her eyes and will sometimes lift her eyebrows up when she talks to me!
This week has also brought the discovery of little C's hands. She has started sucking on her hands and has even put herself to sleep a few times with the help of her hands!
This has also been the first week that I have been able to bath little C without her screaming in the bath tub. She still doesn't like the getting out part...but who really does?!
Here is my sweet baby after the bath. I love how kinky her hair gets when it is wet. I love it when they are so fresh and clean after a bath...I just want to squish her she is so cute!
Here are all the girls freshly bathed and ready for bed. As you can see C was in no mood for pictures but I just had to! I love my little ones so much.
I just threw this picture in for fun. R think it is so funny because her face is crooked! She wasn't really thrilled here! Still cute though! We have noticed this week her hair looks a bit red in certain light. We'll see what color it turns with time I suppose. Over all this has been a great week with little C!
2 comments:
That is one yummy baby!
i love those baby photos! i'm glad to see you blog these past days, since i've heard so many great things about you and your husband through amy. their trips to your place every thanksgiving i'm always envious of!
Post a Comment