Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Black Look


So here is the picture of B giving her black look. When she was a bit younger all you had to do was tell her no and you would be rewarded with the black look. In all fairness to R's side of the family I am sure she inherited it from my side of the family. No, not from me, from my lovely sister T and (I've been told) from my mom. Isn't this picture of her worth a thousand words?! She doesn't pull it out as often now (she has other forms of expression like screaming) but when she does it is priceless!

2 comments:

amelia said...

hilarious. it always cracks me up. probably not her desired effect, but i can't help it. what a sweetheart.

natasha said...

Way to go B!!! I think you should encourage the look......it has served me well on many occasions!
tash