Thursday, March 29, 2007

Responsible

Today is a new day! I have decided there are no more excuses for me. I know this is not going to happen over night and it will be a change in progress but I am responsible for me. Some days I wake up wanting to have a good day and then things go wrong and then I think o well, I guess I will have to try again another day. Guess what, I will not always be able to control the situations around me but I can control my reaction to the situations. I know this all sounds great and all but I am really going to start trying and living like this.

1 comment:

amelia said...

it's not going to be easy. i know, cause i made a very similar decision not too long ago. and it's hard. but i really think it's the only place to start changing things. to resolve to do better, but when things don't work out the way we want them to, not to let that derail us.

you have a lot going for you jen. you're wonderful in so many ways. just stick to it. as a good friend reminded me, if you're trying to walk out of the wilderness the only way to do it is to keep walking. you may never get out of the wilderness, but at least you're getting close. if you stop, you won't get anywhere. and man is that depressing!