Monday, March 26, 2007
Happy
I wish that every day I could just wake up happy...I mean what do I not have. My life seems like the perfect life. A wonderful husband, two cute little girls, financial stability, a home, good friends and family, and yet I still struggle with being happy. I just wish I could love myself as much as I love others. O well, I guess I just have to keep trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i know the feeling. and i wish i knew the perfect thing to say to help. i don't though. other than to agree that you're right. just keep trying.
sometimes i think we are too hard on ourselves. we cut others some slack because we know we don't understand them fully--because we know our view of what they're doing and why and how is limited. but for some reason we think we know ourselves so much better. and as a result, we're harder on ourselves. because we think we have the full picture. but i don't think we do. sometimes, i think, we need to cut ourselves some slack like we do for others. and remember that god loves us and we should trust that love and accept ourselves as worthy of that love.
i wishy you could see yourself the way i do, jen. you're wonderful and i couldn't love you more.
Post a Comment