Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Spinning!


So, today I ventured to a spin class at my local gym with my friend Lallie! What...it was a bit crazy. I told Lallie that you know I was working hard because I am usually a big smart alec when I work out and I just didn't have the energy to mouth off! I felt pretty good as far as my legs are concerned...it's just my nether regions that HURT! I guess next time I will have to come up with some major padding for my seat!!

4 comments:

Bonster said...

We have something in common, both our butts were kicked! You with your spinning and me with my soccer game, I haven't played in a month and I sure felt it tonight!
But Great job spinning, that is a tough workout!!!

Natalie said...

It is the morning after and my legs feel fine... It's my bottom that is killing me ~ and I don't mean the large mass of flesh on my backside... I mean my butt bones that were pounding the seat. Sitting on this hard chair at the computer is not helping either!

Casey said...

Did you know my bro TEACHES spinning? He's SO popular, he teaches at more than one gym, and has 1 to 2 classes every day! I had the "priveledge" of attending one when we were there years ago...didn't have a clue what to expect...and it nearly KILLED me! Later, I tried again at the rec center in Lehi, and liked it very much! It's a fabulous workout! Good for you!

Unknown said...

Maybe you should buy a pair of bike shorts. They really help. It also helps to get some time in the saddle.
Keep up the spinning - it's an awesome way to get fit. (More fun outside on a road bike though!)

Love your Roadie brother,
Shaun