Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Miss Curly Q!!

Can you tell it has been quite humid lately?!! B and her cute little curls. I even straightened her hair with my flat iron on Sunday and by the end of the day it was back to this! I love these little curls on my sweet little girl!





6 comments:

Natalie said...

WOW I don't think I have ever seen her hair that curly! It's too cute! But it was super cute when it was straightened at the beginning of church, too!

Casey said...

Love the curls! And those BLUE eyes! I'd love to see the "straight" do too!

zippy said...

B's hair has gotten so long--it's beautiful!!

Guinevere said...

She has the greatest hair ever!! What a cutie...she must get it from her mother!!

Allison said...

So cute! And so neat and perfect--how do you prevent frizz?

I stinketh not!! said...

Curls are darling. She is such a cute girl.