Every year we try adding to our Christmas ornament collection! Each year I buy the girls each an ornament that sort of represents something in the life for the past year.This year B got a Little Einstein's Rocket for her ornament. It even plays the theme song from the show, which B loves to play...a lot. Each time she pushes the button for the music she runs around the house saying... "zoom zoom!" She loves her ornament this year! What a fun three year old she is!

This year M got a ballerina that twirls and plays a song from the Nutcracker. She has LOVED the nutcracker this past year and wants to watch it all year round! She was so excited to get this pretty ballerina. She has been doing ballet herself since she was four, so hopefully someday she will be able to be in the Nutcracker! We went to see the Nutcracker this past weekend. It was so fun just watching her as she watched the ballerinas perform. She is such a sweet girl!

This year I added to my collection as well! When I saw this red shoe I knew I had to get it. As I am sure most of you know, I love shoes....especially red shoes! It was just too fitting to pass it up!

Our cousins brought us this ornament when they came from New York City for Thanksgiving. I try to get ornaments from places I have lived and visited and after seven years of New York I still didn't have an ornament! This will always bring back good memories of our time in New York for me!
5 comments:
so fun! i especially love the colored bead garland.
Love the ornaments! Bubby would LOVE the pat pat one! And your shoe...so perfect for you! Some of my favorites are those we bought when we were there visiting you guys! BTW...your package went out today, and is to arrive on Friday! Sorry! It was close!
I love the Red shoe!
Love the ornaments... they fit each person perfectly! I need to replace some of mine - lots of them are falling apart (sadly they are the ones the kids made).
I love the red shoe.... Very cute! I even like the bow.
Post a Comment