So I got a really cute, yellow jacket this weekend that I love! I know it is kind of hard to see (I took the picture myself so this was the best it got) but I love the collar. It buttons really cute. Sometime when R is off work I will have him take a better picture.It's more of a cute jacket...not an outdoor coat, but I love it. I'm thinking of getting a patent leather belt to wear over it to make it more fitted!

Anywho, just thought I would share my exciting purchase from the weekend! (I wore it to church today with a black dress...did I mention I think the right color of yellow and black look great together....just my two cents!)
By the way, I thought I would be consistent with my title and continue on with the colorlicious theme!!
9 comments:
You look hot.
Yes, you looked great today. I wanna know where you got it?? We need to do some shopping. Between Lallie's great hair and your great style, I feel average.
Love the coat... and the color themed posts!
We need to go shopping... I need you to pick out my clothes and help me accessorize! Love the coat ~
Veeery cute! I love the color.
This post made me so happy! I love the excitement of the perfect purchase. Yea for you!
Love the coat, and you look amazing! You go girl! I need to call you tomorrow about Christmas....
Jackets like that are TOTALLY the best accessory...that I never seem to purchase. I do, however, have your black earrings.
Very Jackie O. You look great and I like the jacket, too. I love the first picture.
Post a Comment