Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Little Miss Piggybank



Yesterday I was looking online at something I want for Christmas. B came up and sat on my lap and saw that it was purple (her favorite color!) and got really excited. She said

"I wanna get that for you mama!"

I said "If you have a hundred dollars I can get it!"

B then got off my lap, and I assumed she went to play. She came and found me a few minutes later, carrying her piggy bank. She said

"Here is a hundred dollars mama!"

She was so sincere in her offer, it was really sweet. I am so grateful for such a kind little lady. Love you lots B!

4 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

I need to come do chores in your house :) What a sweet spirit she has, It's great that she is showing what Christmas is really about.

Natalie said...

Such a thoughtful little cutie! What is this $100 purple item you want for Christmas?

amelia said...

she's such a sweetheart. give her and M lots of love for me.

Heather said...

Ah, so sweet. It's fun to know your daughters enjoy the giving part of Christmas as well as the getting!