Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pinkalicious!


Today I took B to the doctor and found out she has an ear infection and pink eye! I thought this book M got at the book fair today was appropriately titled... Pinkalicious! B even picked it out for her bed time book.









B was really good at the doctors office so when we went to pick up her medicine I let her pick out a toy. She wanted a Little Einstein puzzle.

Once she put that puzzle together she couldn't let any of her other puzzles feel left out! She LOVES her puzzles!






M had pink eye last week and hated the drops that we put in her eyes. To get two drops in each eye took me about twenty minutes. B let me put the drops in her eye today with no problems. Of course, she only has one, compared to M's four drops...and it is only the first day. We'll see how the week goes! Hopefully the pink doesn't spill over to me!

5 comments:

amelia said...

i love B's method for putting puzzles together using the edge of the carpet. such a smart little thing.

hope she gets better soon. and that you don't catch the infection, too.

Casey said...

UGH! I hate pink eye! We get a round of it about every year! And I got it once while I was pregnant, and it was horrible! It really hurts! I feel your pain...especially for the torturous drops...ick! hang in there!

Natalie said...

Pinkalicious is a pretty popular book and very fitting at your house these days. I hope you're all feeling better!

I stinketh not!! said...

I was wondering how you were fairing with the pink eye experience. That stinks B got it too.

JeMM said...

We love that book! The kids are looking at blogs with me and Lydia just ran to get the book!