Saturday, October 17, 2009

Week Seven!



So here is our little dolly one her seventh week of life! She is getting so big! My friend had a baby this week and I realized that C is not a tiny baby any more...she is growing so much!

She has turned out to be a happy little girl but no matter how happy she is she is still a lot of work!! Whenever she cries B tells me to "fix her mommy, fix her!" B also likes to "pet c" She is always saying, "I want to pet her mommy" or "Look mommy, I'm petting her!" The other day I was burping C and B walked up to her and said "Hi puffy cheeks...how are you cute puffy cheeks!" I suppose she was born with the cheeks...just like my other girls!!





















This is one of many pictures I have of C with her hands around her face. When she was in the womb we were never able to see her mouth because she always had her fists in her face! Things haven't changed much on the outside!! I think it is funny because she looks like she is getting ready to punch someone!!














M really loves C. She always wants to hold her and is doing such a great job at it! This night I was trying to read books to the big girls before bed and C was really fussy. M took and and rocked her to sleep. She was so proud of herself! She has done that a few times now and it has been such a help for me...especially Sunday mornings when we are trying to get out the door!







I just love that little neck of hers! I constantly want to kiss it! I love little baby necks...especially this one!

4 comments:

It's a Boy!!! said...

I love how sweet your girls are with C. I especially love that B wants to "pet her." Would she have been just as happy with an animal?!

C's cheeks are so puffy and cute. I love the hairbow too! The perks of having a girl. Blake might just get dolled up one of these days...

Casey said...

So stinking cute! And what a great babysitter at such a young age! Lucky!

ege said...

so cute baby...

Natalie said...

She is growing too fast! I am glad you are enjoying this time with her... she'll be crawling around before you know it!