So lately I have been so grateful for friends, whether it is a sister, parent, child or acquaintance.
I am grateful for my sisters who have always been my best friends. I am grateful for my friends who live by me now and are like sisters to me. I am so happy to have a spouse that is my best friend. I am also grateful that my girls have great friends. I love watching R play with the girls and they love to wrestle with him. Whenever they hear the garage door go up they drop what they are doing and run to the door to wait for daddy. I am so happy to have great neighbors who love my girls and in turn we love their little one. Whenever we go outside B tries to get over to the neighbors house. When we are over there she never wants to leave! M love little H just like her own sister. Here H and B are eating fresh snow!!
I am also grateful that my two girls are such good friends. I know that they will always be there for each other throughout life. Without my friends my life would be so dull. They are one of the reasons I get up each day. Even though so many of my friends are far away from me I know I will always be able to count on them and I hope they know I love them no matter how long it has been since we last spoke!
3 comments:
such cute pictures, jen! i can't believe how big the girls are getting. and i can't wait to see them (and you!) in person sometime--sometime as soon as possible.
it is wonderful knowing there are people in the world who love you, isn't it? i don't know what i'd do without all my friends. or if i wasn't so lucky as to be friends with my family.
and what is B feeding to M? it looks like a straweberry, but that couldn't be right since it just snowed there...
(beautiful lilies, by the way. flowers are a lovely way to bring a little happiness into the house, aren't they.)
Hey Am,
They are strawberries and I pay a fortune for them in the winter because both the girls really like them. I guess I figure I would pay four bucks for a box of junk food so why not strawberries. The stargazer lillies smelled really good. Everytime I walked by them or walked down the stairs I could smell them for about a week. I love ya.
i think your rationale for spending on the strawberries makes wonderful good sense. much better to spend the money on berries than on sugary junk.
Post a Comment