Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Furniture

My new bedroom furniture!! I love it!






















































3 comments:

amelia said...

it's gorgeous, jen. you've done a fabulous job. i like the classy minimalist feel to it. and that it's minimalist but still looks really comfy and welcoming.

i'm jealous.

natasha said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to SEE IT!
Of course, seeing all of you will be more fun than seeing your furniture!

tash

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen-a-lyn
Not sure why I just typed that, but I had a memory flash and had to. The only thing I forgot was to make your last name plural, but I didn't want to type that part. I never could figure out why people thought that was your name.

I love the room. It looks so clean and fresh. You are quite the decorator. I am very jealous and impressed.

Thanks for the phone calls. You always make me happy and I miss hanging out with you. You are such an awesome friend and you hold this special place in my heart that I love. Thanks for your friendship and I miss you tons. Love ya, Jen.

Ab