Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday R!



Thirty Two Reasons I love my Husband!

1 He always makes me laugh

2 He takes care of the girls and loves playing with them

3 He always helps me around the house before he sits down to watch t.v. or play games

4 He puts up with all my crazy moods!

5 He takes care of his church calling without complaint

6 He knows all kinds of old classic rock songs

7 He is athletic and I enjoy watching him play sports

8 He always encourages me in whatever I want to do

9 He provides for his family

10 He wants to go on a mission with me when we are older

11 He loves my cooking

12 He brags about me

13 He agreed to marry me on a Friday the Thirteenth

14 He does laundry, folds it, and puts it away

15 He always surprises me with thoughtful things when we have been away from each other

16 He has the best green eyes and long eye lashes!

17 He knows how to have fun and be funny without putting people down

18 He loves my family and thinks my sisters and I are somewhat crazy when we are together!

19 He lets me shop when I just need to feel better sometimes!

20 He will always wake up at night if I am cold and go get me a blanket

21 He still opens doors for me and tells me he loves me everyday

22 He reads scriptures with me everyday

23 He holds me at night when I have a bad dream

24 He asked me out when there were plenty of other girls for him to pick from!

25 He gives me back massages whenever I ask

26 He lets me take breaks from the kids and I usually come home to a cleaner house!

27 He always says sorry first

28 He takes the girls to the library and likes it!

29 He calls my dad sir!

30 He loves going on dates with me

31 He is organized and doesn't keep junk around the house

32 He loves me!

I won't tell you how old he is but there are at least thirty two reasons I love him! Happy Birthday R!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

What a great guy. Tell him Happy Day for us!! ;)

Casey said...

Aaah! That was super sweet! For the record, he's also a GREAT uncle! Just ask any of my boys!

Natalie said...

What a great hubby! Happy Birthday... Such nice things you said about him - He should read your blog!

EstesSBTAK said...

I love that! Happy Birthday R!

DeMaster Family said...

Happy Birthday! That was a great post. He doesn't look a day over 25:)

Anonymous said...

lol happy late birthday to Ryan! hahaha #27????? YOU were ALWAYS the first to say you're sorry out of us... even if i was the one that did all the wrong you would say sorry.. ;] I love you Jeni...

-josh