Monday, May 19, 2008

JUMP

We got a new trampoline about two weeks ago and needless to say, the girls love it! The whole neighborhood loves it as well! This is all I have time for now...I'm sure the pictures explain everything!!!



















8 comments:

Casey said...

WAY fun! Every kid needs a trampoline (or at least access to one!)

Natalie said...

Looks like fun... we'll have to come and jump next week! Did I just invite my family over??? I think I did...

I stinketh not!! said...

Those are great action shot. Your girls are so darling.

Bonster said...

Tampolines are the Best! We got ours 3 yrs ago and the boys still love it!

amelia said...

looks fun. can't wait to give it a go with your girls this summer. :)

EstesSBTAK said...

trampolines are THE best! Have fun!

wendy_d23 said...

Your girls are so skinny minnie! I am way jealous, I have been looking for one on craigslist, but I decided I will wait till we move. I'll have to come over and jump.

natasha said...

What fun and by the pics and the shorts M is wearing you must be getting a little sunshine! Yeah!