Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Love You


Tonight the girls had a cute conversation as they went up the stairs.
B: Hey M
M: What?
B: I love you.
M: I love you too.
B: I know.
Isn't it nice to know you are loved?!




7 comments:

Natalie said...

What sweet girls... and the picture is adorable! Is that a picture from your trip? Which, by the way, we are all still waiting for the trip post.

Bonster said...

One of the greatest parts of being the Mom is hearing your kidos love each other, it makes my heart melt everytime! What a couple of sweethearts you have!

amelia said...

i know R would have loved to have a little boy. and i would have adored a nephew as much as i adore my girls. but i was so glad M got a little sister just like i did. i hope you know you're loved as much as B knows she is.

love you.

Anonymous said...

As I read this new post I said the same thing that Lallie said...."What sweet girls!" I guess we must be sisters!

EstesSBTAK said...

very sweet!

Abbie said...

Wow! What a sweet conversation between precious sisters. You should be proud because you had a lot to do with that. They are adorable, too!

Anonymous said...

very cute.... I miss them so much, wish we could see them more often because they are growing so fast... Thanks for taking so many pictures though, makes me smile at work. :]

-Josh