Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!


We had a great memorial day! R had to work but the girls and I made the most of it. The weather was great and M had friends to play with all day long!(At one point there were three friends over which was pretty fun for M!)
This afternoon M, B, and M from next door went out to run through the sprinklers. They all had fun!

M actually ran through the sprinklers but got cold pretty quickly!


B didn't brave taking a direct hit from the sprinklers but loved getting wet on the outskirts!




By the end both girls were cold and ended up jumping on the trampoline a bit to try and warm up!
We had a bar-b-que with our two sets of neighbors when R got home for work. I was also able to get the toy room completely organized today which was nice.
Happy girls, a clean house, good friends...I'd say we had a great Memorial day!!

5 comments:

amelia said...

such cute girls! i love that pick of B from the side.

and this totally reminds me of the summer days when you and i and josh or friends would run through the sprinklers in the back yard. so fun.

EstesSBTAK said...

Super cute. I am glad you enjoyed the nice weather. Play, play, play!

Natalie said...

What a fun day! The pictures are perfect... I'm glad it is warming up!

Casey said...

It looks like maybe you skipped Spring, and went right into summer!? Good for you! The girls are SO cute in their suits!

wendy_d23 said...

you take such great pictures. I love how B is often wearing sunglasses, my kids won't keep them on.