Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary!


It's been a fun, exciting, happy, nine years filled with love. I love you R and look forward to the next nine years!

9 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

9 years! what were you 12 when you got married??? :) j/k Congrats you guys.

Abbie said...

I can't believe we have both been married that long. Hope you guys have a great Anniversary. Plan something big for the 10th!! :)

Natalie said...

Such a beautiful picture... Happy Anniversary, you two love birds!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I hope the next nine are as great as the first!

wendy_d23 said...

beautiful!

Casey said...

I remember that day well! I felt like throwing up all day long! (thanks to pregnancy #3)...but you were (are) gorgeous, and Ryan was (is) all smiles! So glad you found each other!

Bonster said...

Happy 9th Anniversary, how cool!

Camilla said...

congrats!! hope you got to do something fun.

Guinevere said...

What a great picture of your wedding day! It will just keep gettin' better and better, it's amazing how it works! Congrats!!