The other day, when we actually had a bit of sun, I put the sprinkler under the trampoline for the kids to play on. They had so much fun...especially M.Here M is in her new swimsuit, which I think is so cute and summery!
M is such a great big sister. She was just wanting to kiss all over B that day, and B wasn't so sure about it! M is usually so considerate to B, and when she isn't, she apologizes so quickly. I wonder if all kids apologize quickly. I know I have a hard time saying sorry right away and I wonder if we learn that as we get older...or if it's just me! I guess I could learn a lot from M!
M had so much fun jumping through the water. She would have done it for much longer if the grass below our trampoline hadn't been turning into a lake.

Towards the end of the jumping M and her little friend held their heads in the water to see who could keep them there the longest! It was pretty fun to watch her having such a good time!
B liked jumping through the sprinklers as well, but she was much more cautious than M. That probably had something to do with the fact that the tramp was wet and every time one of the big kids jumped, she got knocked over!
2 comments:
How fun! Too bad we are in a drought!
I think your girls are special and considerate, my 3 years old does not apologize like that is constantly in time out for pushing.
My boys RARELY appologize to each other, unless they realize a parent is within earshot, and they might be in trouble! UGH! I think your girls are the exception...lucky you!
Post a Comment