Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Puzzled!

B's favorite thing lately is to do puzzles. It was kind of funny because M never really got into puzzles, but B has loved them. She usually likes me to help her, although I am really just there for moral support since she wants to do everything herself! Last night I was busy getting dinner ready and I found B working on her puzzle "all by myself mommy!" She was so excited to have done it without me sitting there. She probably doesn't realize that even if I am there she is doing it herself!

The reason for the folded arms in the first picture is that she was waving her hands like Vanna White to show me the puzzle. In order to sit still and get a good picture I made her fold her arms "like we were at church!"


2 comments:

amelia said...

how fun! i remember doing puzzles when we were little. didn't we have one with a koala?

looking forward to doing a puzzle with B. so soon. yay!

Casey said...

I LOVE this picture of B! She looks so grown up compared to seeing her last summer! I hope we get to see you guys again before she's in high school!