So WHO made the matching outfits? Too cute! Thanks for the glasses comment...you know that B is our inspiration! I love all the pics you post of her in her glasses, so I have stayed diligent with L, and finally she likes them, and will bring them to me to put on!
What cute girls... Is this when you were on your vacation earlier this summer? I bet they loved their matching dresses ~ I know Kailey loves it when she is wearing the same dress as you know who!
My sister-in-law on R's side made all the dresses...aren't they cute. They all loved dressing up together at grandma's house! My girls still love wearing them!
4 comments:
That is such a cute picture! It looks like whatever you were doing you were having fun!
So WHO made the matching outfits? Too cute! Thanks for the glasses comment...you know that B is our inspiration! I love all the pics you post of her in her glasses, so I have stayed diligent with L, and finally she likes them, and will bring them to me to put on!
What cute girls... Is this when you were on your vacation earlier this summer? I bet they loved their matching dresses ~ I know Kailey loves it when she is wearing the same dress as you know who!
My sister-in-law on R's side made all the dresses...aren't they cute. They all loved dressing up together at grandma's house! My girls still love wearing them!
Post a Comment