Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday M!!!

Dear M,
I can't believe how quickly six years has flown by. I will never forget that day six years ago when you made me a mommy for the first time. I was so unaware of all the things that were to lie ahead of me...especially all the joy and love. You have been a peaceful presence in this family since the day you were born. You have always have such a loving way about you and you are always looking to make others happy. I love you so much and hope that being six will be great! There are so many things that I love about you, here are a few:
*I loved that you were born with hair...a novelty for my side of the family! I couldn't believe I had such a beautiful baby!!

*I love your beautiful smile...you have always been a happy girl!
*I love that you are so playful and love to fly high! I know with this attitude you will go many places in life.




*I love your big brown eyes.









*I love your sense of fashion! It is fun having your opinion on what you want to wear...even when we don't agree!




*I love that you are brave. Even when you are nervous, you are still willing to get up on stage in front of hundreds of people and perform your best!!






*I love your sense of adventure. You love to explore your surroundings.






*And most of all I love you. You have a great laugh and always make others around you feel loved. I love that you love B and try to include her in a lot of things that you do. Thank you for being my little girl...I love you with all my heart! Happy Sixth Birthday!
Love,
Mama






6 comments:

Bonster said...

I can't believe she's 6 already! I remember her when she was just a little thing i at aerobics! She is such a pretty girl...Happy Birthday!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! Those are some great pictures...

Casey said...

What a great kid! And a super mom! She's SO special, because you mommy her so well! Congrats and happy birthday!

Marie said...

Happy birthday! Not that she remembers me... :)

Guinevere said...

What a wonderful post. M is going to treasure it when she gets older...I KNOW it! She's such a cutie and so big too...look out 1st grade here she comes!!

JeMM said...

today in primary M said something good to do was to "Let your sister play with you and your friends" She is a joy to be with!