Sunday, August 3, 2008

Spider!


The other night I was up with B because she was sick. Once I got her back to bed I went to bed but I had a hard time falling asleep...too much on my mind! I suddenly felt something on my hand and tried to ignore it but after about two seconds decided to turn the light on. I flipped on the light and saw a big black spider right next to my pillow...GROSS! Anywho, R went and got a Kleenex to kill it while I stood watch so it wouldn't run away. (I don't know what I would have done if it started running...defiantly not stopped it with my bare hand!) I guess that crawly feeling I got on my leg when I first went to bed could have been a spider! YUCK!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ugh, that would keep me up for a while. I hate it when spiders get away from me and then I imagine them crawling on me all night long.

Natalie said...

That would have kept me up all night long, too! YUCK