Lately we have had beautiful weather. I often complain about where I live, but when the sun is shinning on a fall day, I doubt there is anywhere more beautiful. Yesterday I drove down to the stake center and was in awe of all the colors along the way. If I had my camera I would have been tempted to pull over on the interstate to take some pictures to perfectly remember the beauty. I love the deep reds and oranges and the bright yellows. I love how the bright colors make the trunks of the trees look so dark. I need to go out and get some more pictures!These pictures are from my backyard...aren't I lucky! I love when a tree starts to change and only one branch of the leaves has turned color and the rest of the leaves are bright green.
I totally feel my saviors love when I look out on such a beautiful world. So often I complain about the cold, the sticky hot, etc. But I know that God loves me when I look out and see the beautiful ART He created knowing that I needed it and would love it.




8 comments:
What great pictures, and a great post! I love the fall too...
Wow! I love that you shared your beautiful pictures & the beautiful the words of praise!
I agree!!
Those are such wonderful pictures... how beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
We took a road trip this weekend and your pictures sum up my trip alot better than I did. I love the fall.
Absolute beauty! Thanks for sharing...it's good to see the seasons change, even it's vicariously. : ) (We're still swimming...80-90 degrees throughout this week.)
love the pictures!
Gorgeous! And very well said! I totally agree!
Post a Comment