Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Preview!

Isn't she silly! B wanted to test out her Halloween costume so I thought I would snap a few pictures. She decided to be a bit silly in the pictures....which is so like her. I am so glad she has such a fun personality. Sometimes seeing her goofiness is just what I need! I know you will always make people HAPPY B, keep it up!





6 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

Got to love little girls. Great costume btw.. what are you going as Zeeny?

smlaw said...

Cutest ladybug ever! H is going to be a ballerina so as soon as I can get out of the house I am going to buy the tulle to make her a super cute tutu!

wendy_d23 said...

very cute! what is M going to be?

amelia said...

i see she takes after her mama. :)

that's such a darling costume. i love the antennae!

Casey said...

Mom showed us the pics of the girls in their costumes, and I thought they were SO cute! (the girls and the costumes!)

JeMM said...

I love her personality! I bet you laugh everyday at your house!