Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Dolls!!

My little girls have done/said some funny things lately!!

Yesterday, B was "helping" me put my makeup on. Usually this consists of getting out my various make up items and asking if she can put them on. I usually let her put a bit of powder or blush on then proceed to wipe it off! Yesterday she was pulling out my makeup and came across my lipstick. Now, I don't wear lipstick much but she likes to roll it up and look at it. Yesterday, she decided to wear it. I was totally surprised because she has looked at the lipstick so many times without even touching it! I was taken back and stopped her from applying more! I told her to hold still while I got my camera! She thought she was in trouble but once I got the picture I told her she was okay! She said she was just trying it!!






Today in General Conference I showed B President Monson when he was opening the conference up. We pray for him so I thought it would be nice for her to put a face with the person we pray for. When President Eyring came up to speak B wanted to know if he was Jesus. I told her it wasn't but she looked pretty disappointed. I guess you just have to love the innocence of a child!


















This is the first year M has played soccer and she loves it!! She is so much fun to watch. The whole time she is on the field she is running around with a big smile on her face. I think she just enjoys being a part of a team that is fun! She is a bit nice though. We have to get her to realize it is okay to try and take the ball away from your opponent. She is too nice and will just sort of stand aside and smile so the other team can kick the ball past her!! She is so fun! At least she is a good sport!!


Today at General Conference M wanted to know if the Tabernacle choir were in heaven?? I thought that was cute. I guess the live broadcast is a bit hard for her to understand. We are always saying how t.v. isn't real...so when something on t.v. that she watches is real it can be a bit confusing!





I love you M and B and am so glad I get to be your mommy!! You always keep me on my toes and put smiles on my face!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the upclose pictures of B with her lipstick on and M playing soccer... such cuties!

Casey said...

Cute pics! I can't believe how gorgeous B's eyes look! I love conference weekend! And it rained all weekend here, except long enough in between Sunday sessions for us all to go out and take a walk!

Kim said...

Hey lady so its been forever and i kinda fell off the bloggershere but i am back!!! anyways i have to tell you that just before we left new york i saw the cutest pair of church shoes and I totally thought of you!!! I acutally bought them because i liked them so much!! anyways how is New York!! I have missed you guys!! Love ya Kim R.

I stinketh not!! said...

You are amazing at photography! I wish i had your eye. Such amazing pictures. Conference was really good, Always better I guess when you think you see Jesus. Very cute pics of your family too.