Lately, my little ones have been obsessed with sleeping with a ton of stuffed animals. B has never been attached to any one animal and M has always slept with a pink mammoth my sister gave her when she was born. (The mammoth's name is "Baby" if you were wondering!) When B goes to bed, she wants all ten of her stuffed animals on her chest so she can hug them all! It is funny to go in a few hours later and find her still covered by animals!

M actually piles the animals to the side of her pillow. She has about ten animals as well that sleep next to her. The animals usually change according to how she feels, except the mammoth is a staple!
I don't know how long the girls will be attached to the animals, but for now it is kind of cute!!
3 comments:
I see Webkinz are at your house, too. Ever played tile tower? It's a fun one. Ben has 3 sleeping buddies. Max could care less, but they both have a favorite blanket that must be with them. So cute. Cute little girls, J!
is Baby wearing a shirt in that picture? just curious.
give the girls big hugs for me. wish i could give them hugs myself...
I have two mutts I have to sleep with ( when Jason is gone). Thats really cute. I dont really need to post the icing it was white chocolate melts you get at A.C. Moore. :)
Post a Comment