Friday, October 31, 2008

Okay, here are a few Halloween pictures. This is our little ladybug this year...B! She is such a cutie!














This was one of the only pictures I got of both girls before trick or treating...since they were a bit too excited to get the night going!








I couldn't even get B to stand still for me to take a picture of her whole costume! Maybe when they get home!


















M is a butterfly fairy this year! She was the most anxious to get the night started and almost cried when I suggested taking pictures with her friend!!! She told me she would take pictures after trick or treating!!


















Our Halloween decorations this year! We all had fun getting it ready! After the final touches to the porch we went in and had a dinner of shrimp cocktail and chips and guacamole!! It worked!










This is B's Cinderella pumpkin! She was excited to have a princess pumpkin this year!













M decided on a bat pumpkin and was actually able to help carve it a bit this year!











Mommy got to pick this one...and daddy carved it!!


More pictures to come when the little ones get back!!





6 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

Way Cute, always a fun time of year. Great job on the pumkins.

amelia said...

yay!! pictures! they're so cute. and i love the decorations. and the jack-o-lanterns. and how much you do for your girls for halloween. i mean, i totally understand mom not loving it. especially with seven of us to get into costume. but still. i think it's great that you make it so much fun for them. can't wait for more pictures.

love you!

Allison said...

Cute! Love their costumes--so adorable. And I totally remember that feeling of being near tears as your parents are taking pictures but you just want to go!

Camilla said...

Your girls are such cuties. I love the dinner menu too...yum!

Casey said...

I love those pumpkins! Did you download the patterns? I'm afraid we got a REALLY late start on ours, and they were done in a hurry...nothing fancy this year! Love the girls makeup! You're such a fun mommy!

JennieO said...

I love your blog. You take adorable pictures and always have so much to say. It is fun to watch your girls grow up even though we live so far away. Any trips this direction soon?