
I know it has been a week, but here are the rest of the Halloween pictures!!
B makes the cutest little Lady Bug I have ever seen! She went out with the big kids trick or treating and R brought her back about half way through. He thought she had had enough. When he left with M to finish trick or treating, B got upset and I had to run out and make R come back for B! They went out about 6:15 and called me to come pick them up at 8:15! (They had walked quite a ways and were to tired to walk home!)
M had so much fun dressing up as a Butterfly Fairy and trick or treating....she is so cute! She could hardly wait to leave the house. She wanted to trick or treat and pass out candy! I told her she could help when she was here but that kids weren't going to wait to come to our house so she could give them their candy!

Both girls were pretty hyper when they got home! B thought wearing her antenna's over her eyes was pretty funny. Having the other kids here laughing at her probably encouraged it a bit!!

M was also pretty wound up when she got home! She had so much fun trick or treating with her friend this year! She to was trying to get a laugh out of everyone here!


M and B went trick or treating with the kids who live next door. They had so much fun together. After their initial high, the kids calmed down and got pretty tired. I think they only ate one or two pieces of candy because they were too tired by the end of the night!
I enjoyed passing out candy this year. I do think that a lot of kids have lost the art of saying thank you (I know, I totally sound old here, but it is true!) I even had one teenager who was on her cell phone when I answered the door. She was the last in her group to get a candy but she didn't even acknowledge me until she had finished arguing with her dad on the phone. I was shocked that she stood there without even looking at me, until her conversation was done. She then took a candy and just walked away (no trick or treat or thank you). I was too shocked by this or else I probably would have just shut the door on her. Maybe next year I will be more prepared!!
3 comments:
cute, cute girls.
looks like a fun halloween at your house. and i'm sure those costumes can live on as dress-up fun. :)
love you all.
I agree with rude "older" kids (totally hoping hear my own kids don't fall into this category!)....drives me nuts that so many don't say thanks or happy halloween, or ANYTHING! The cell phone would have pushed me over the edge...but I can't say I'm suprised!
The girls look so cute! I'm glad they had fun!
Post a Comment