They are great but at the same time they gave a craving for watermelon!
Not my fav.. but cute in summer
Where do you find all these cutie-cute shoes?
They are so fun! Makes me wish for warmer weather, watermelons and all! (I didn't think of watermelons until reading JeMM's comment)
I went shopping today and found these shoes. They were on sale for only $108. They are much cuter in the picture than in person...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They are great but at the same time they gave a craving for watermelon!
Not my fav.. but cute in summer
Where do you find all these cutie-cute shoes?
They are so fun! Makes me wish for warmer weather, watermelons and all!
(I didn't think of watermelons until reading JeMM's comment)
I went shopping today and found these shoes. They were on sale for only $108. They are much cuter in the picture than in person...
Post a Comment