So M lost her fourth tooth last night. Ever since one of her top middle teeth came out the other one got pretty crocked and got lose quickly. She hasn't been able to eat very well because it has been bothering her.
Last night she decided she was going to try and pull it out herself. (After the time we helped her pull a tooth out and she cried the whole time, we decided she would have to be the one to pull her teeth from now on.) She probably worked on pulling that tooth out for about ten minutes!

When the tooth finally came out I think she was a bit surprised as well as happy!

M was finally able to eat her food today without that silly tooth in the way. She also likes that she has a window in her mouth. I think she has a harder time saying a few words, which is kind of cute!


And while M was working on pulling that tooth out, B insisted on being in the bathroom involved in all the action. She playing with just about everything in the bathroom, which isn't much. I think she is worried we are going to try and pull her teeth out, but I reassure her we won't...at least not until she is older!
3 comments:
I love her face when she pulled the tooth out - PRICELESS!
did we ever pull out our teeth? i don't remember doing that. i just remember them randomly falling out. but i am (and was) a bit of a wuss so maybe i just refused to have anything to do with tooth-pulling.
Now she can say "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!!" Congrats M you are so brave to pull that tooth out by yourself.
Post a Comment