
The past few days have been very busy for us. Aunt A is in town and we have been having a lot of fun. In the past several days we have:
*Discovered two delicious bakery's
*Made wishes at the "wishing pond"
*had a picnic at the park
*rode a carousel...twice!
*Discovered a local museum which housed some great paintings by, Degas, Van Gogh, Botticelli, Picasso...just to name a few.
*Shopping
*R and I went out for our first date sans children in a long time.
*lots of late nights talking and days filled with play
Tomorrow we're headed for Boston and Sunday to D.C. I am sure more adventure and fun is headed our way!
3 comments:
now we can say we've done three bakeries in three days. and while mike's is an old favorite, i think the discovery of pistacchio macaroons has to count for something...superyum.
i'm trying not to think about going home cause i'll miss you all so much...
Having fun without me are you? Sheesh...
Well we did have a get together because cute little Z took it upon himself to invite some neighbors over for a barbeque on Sunday...so after church I had to call and make it formal.....and I'm glad my little guy made it happen because we all had a great time tonight!
Wish I was with you guys!
tash
I am jealous you get to do fun vacations and have family come and visit. Hope you are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment