Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Funny Girls!

It has been too long since I have blogged! Those of you who know me know about my addiction to the blogging world so you know that I have been busy! Vacation counts as busy...right?!! Today my sister left us after staying with us the past three weeks. We are going to miss her so much. She took these pictures of the girls being silly the other night. I have no idea where M gets the "see food" thing! I have so many great stories from the past few weeks so you will just have to come back and read them when I have a bit more time to post. Tonight the girls had fun playing with R. I thought it was funny that M kept telling daddy to get out the tickle monster...who in their right mind wants to be held down and tickled so much you feel like you might lose control of your bowels? I guess a five year old who loves playing with her dad!

In the bottom picuter B is saying cheese. When you tell her to smile a lot of times she says cheese, smiles, and closes her eyes.



4 comments:

amelia said...

they're the sweetest girls and i miss you all already! (i'm home by the way.)

i think B's closed eyes may also have had to do with the fact that i had just blinded her with the flash two feet from her face and she was protecting her eyes... :)

love you!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back to the blogging world, I could tell you must be busy with family! I can't believe how blue their eyes are, they are so darling! You guessed right about my boys, I still think they are twins though.

natasha said...

Too Cute!!! I love those little faces and miss them too!

love you!
tash

Anonymous said...

cutie pies, both!

rob