
We have been on vacation for almost three weeks now. It is so nice to be around family and friends. I am excited to go home and yet I feel an overwhelming sense of loss. Why can't I live next to everyone I love? Why can't it just be easier. I want M and B to know their cousins and be friends with them. I always wanted this for me and it never happened. When I met R and saw how much he was friends with his cousins I decided I wanted the same for my children. I just wish life was sometimes easier. I love our friends where we live but why can't we all be a little closer to each other?!
2 comments:
I totally feel the same way ~ We are excited to see your family back home!
Jeni-
We can still have *great* relationships - long distant ones! It does require a bit more work. I mentioned to Mark in the car (after 20 minutes of tears) that I loved that your sweet little girls seemed to know me and love me - even though we aren't around them much. I love that Zac, Marisa, Steven and Michael too had so much fun with their cousins. Ya....I wish we had more time together - but we just need to work at it and make it a priority to keep in touch and get together when we can.
love you and miss you!!!
tash
Post a Comment