Friday, August 10, 2007

My Brother is Cool!!



Just a shout out to my brother J...he is so fun. We were just able to spend time with my whole family (minus S and his family whom we missed) and had so much fun. I will try to catch up over the next several days. J was the photographer on the hike some of the fam went on. He is always good to have around and makes everyone around him happy. I wish we could live closer to him and his cute family. By the way, I asked him if I could put a picture of his eyebrows on my blog and this is the pose he gave me! He has vitiligo and woke up one morning to find one of his eyebrows had changed color. I think it looks pretty neat if I do say so myself. Thanks to all my brothers, sisters, parents, and every other family member who made our vacation fun. We love you and miss you!

2 comments:

natasha said...

LOOK it is J WEE PEE!!! ha, ha, ha... he is always a riot to be around. Just don't let him use your bathroom! I thought he deserved that one after the pic he took of R on the hike!
:)
tash

amelia said...

you mean you're worried he'll do to your bathroom what he did to the one at pier 49 (or whatever that pizza place was called)?

i love J. he cracks me up. and he's just so full of love. plus how could someone with such fabulous eyebrows not be supercool?