When we were in California I took M to Disneyland for the first time. One of the things she wanted to do was to see the princesses. I was hoping we would just run into some of them but that was not the case. We decided to watch the parade in the evening and M was so excited to see the princesses in real life. She had this look of WONDER about her throughout the whole parade. I am so happy we stumbled on the parade because it was her favorite thing of the day. I am not a huge fan of crowded amusement parks (I think it runs in my family!) but I would do it over again a thousand times to see her face light up like it did! I love my little M.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Wonder
When we were in California I took M to Disneyland for the first time. One of the things she wanted to do was to see the princesses. I was hoping we would just run into some of them but that was not the case. We decided to watch the parade in the evening and M was so excited to see the princesses in real life. She had this look of WONDER about her throughout the whole parade. I am so happy we stumbled on the parade because it was her favorite thing of the day. I am not a huge fan of crowded amusement parks (I think it runs in my family!) but I would do it over again a thousand times to see her face light up like it did! I love my little M.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That facial expression is worth a million bucks! I am glad she loved the parade... What fun!
Glad to hear your vacation went so well and that you made many happy memories in the process! Thanks for checking out our blog. The motivation to start one came mainly from seeing your fun blog, so thanks for that too! TTYL--Z and boys
That's an adorable picture! Glad you had a good vacation. I remember it was always hard going back to NY and adjusting to life again. Hope you're all doing well!
Thanks for all the fun comments! I love to know that people are checking out the blog. Hope all is well with your family stacy. Zippy, the pool looks like so much fun and how lucky to go to MLB games! Lallie, thanks for always commenting!!
Jeni-
I have to have a copy of that picture! cute cute cute.....I think M remembers me from the back seat of your Corolla on our girl trip....we bonded for sure :)
love you
tash
p.s. oh, and B....well, we just connect because I must have taught her the "black look" skill before this life :)
tash, you can download this pic by clicking on it so it becomes large. then right click on the picture and choose "save picture as." from there you can pick a folder to save it in. just make sure you left click the picture first to make it big, or else you'll save the small version that's lower resolution.
i love your girls, jen. they're the cutest thing ever (of course so was tasha's M and S and Mi and Z and all my other darling nieces and nephews but at the moment i'm in thrall of your two [even if they cry about going to bed]).
p.s. that last comment was from amelia, not zeeny; i'm just using her computer. zeeny hasn't suddenly begun conversing with herself about the cuteness of her daughters.
Post a Comment